We are a nonprofit organization providing support for educational, spiritual, and mental health activities.
Why Is The Jonathan Project Necessary?
- Many requests have been made locally, nationally, and internationally for consultation and training in the areas of relationships and mental health
- Requests often come from organizations with few resources
- Requests are far greater than our resources – our passion to respond to these requests has been greater than our resources
- Requests from International Seminaries, Churches, and Para-Church organizations
- These report strong need for training in counseling, Pastoral Care, and applied theology
- Very few cultures have developed systems for integrating faith and psychological/counseling processes – this is something unique we can offer